Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion from beginning to end. This includes performing full inspections of roof and gutter systems for each project. Additionally, Project Managers will plan and designate project resources, prepare estimates, monitor progress, and keep homeowners and crews informed the entire way.
Successful project managers to join our team must be detail-oriented, flexible and have excellent networking, communication and computer skills.
We offer a base salary of $45,000-$50,000 (based on experience), with a generous commission pay scale as well as performance based bonus opportunities for driven candidates.
- Perform thorough inspections of roof and gutter systems
- Work closely with a member of our current administrative/ inspection/sales team to ensure all aspects of sold jobs are completed effectively and efficiently
- Develop a relationship with homeowners, crews and subcontractors and become their point of contact
- Review and approve estimates before scheduling jobs
- Supervise all projects from start to end performed by Tidds Roofing
- Enforce company policies and standards
- Supervise crew and jobs to assure Tidds Roofing standard is upheld
- Communicate with the Tidds Roofing operations team regarding job schedules, material needs, changes to the scope of work, etc.
- Current knowledge of roofing systems would be REQUIRED with this position
- This position would work primarily between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, but may require an occasional after-hours phone call and possibly after-hours on-site meetings with customers/adjusters
- This position WOULD NOT be a direct sales position but will receive additional compensation on a commission basis.
- Roofing experience/ background- Required
- Project management and related experience- Required
- Sales experience- Required
- Drone use experience- Preferred
- Familiarity with CRM Acculynx- Preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Bonuses
- Employee Discount- Eligible after one year of employment
- Bucket List Bonuses- Tidds wants to help its employee’s fulfill their personal aspirations and goals!